Lar Lar, L-POP
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
Larsen attended Newbury Park High School in California.
Dancer, Actress, Model
- Father – Kirk Thompson
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Cole Thompson (Brother)
- Others – Julianne McNamara (Aunt) (Olympic gold medallist for artistic gymnastics)
Larsen Thompson is represented by Next Models.
She was previously signed with Zuri Models in 2013.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Larsen Thompson has dated –
- Gavin Casalegno – Larsen is dating actor Gavin Casalegno. Although the timeline of their relationship is not clear, he is a regular feature on her Instagram feed that proves that they are very much in love and together. She often collaborates with Gavin for her YouTube videos.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckles all over her body
- Blue eyes
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Larsen Thompson has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Microsoft Surface
- Target Back to School
She has collaborated on the social media digital advertising campaigns of the following brands –
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills
- David Yurman
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Her success as a dancer with her dancing as a back-up and also appearing in the music videos for several high profile celebs.
- Being a popular model. She has graced the cover of numerous magazines and walked the ramp for some of the biggest names in fashion.
Larsen hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in 2011 as a dancer on the television series The Fresh Beat Band on Nickelodeon.
Larsen likes to stay physically fit and so, she works out every day. Apart from dancing regularly, which keeps her in the best shape, she runs for 2 miles every day and enjoys boxing often.
While in Los Angeles, she loves to attend dance classes at the Millennium Dance Complex and trains with her favorite choreographer Brian Freedman. She tries to squeeze in 25 hours of dance in a week but due to her busy working schedule, it fluctuates a lot.
She starts her day with a hard-boiled egg and fruits.
Larsen Thompson Favorite Things
- Movie Role – Bella from Twilight
- TV Shows – The Vampire Diaries, The Fosters
- Sneakers – Michael Kors
- Book – The Outsiders
- Career Icon – Kate Moss
- Dream Concert – Taylor Swift
- Dance Tracks – One Dance by Drake, Work It by Missy Elliott
- Fashion Campaign – Juicy Couture
- Music Video Project – Chained to the Rhythm by Katy Perry
- Runway To Walk – Chanel
- Dance Movie – High Strung
- Clothes While Working Out – Rita Ora Collection from Adidas, Beyonce’s Ivy Park collection from Top Shop
- Fashion Brands – Chanel, Dior, Stella McCartney, Alice & Olivia
Source – Popular TV, Harper’s Bazaar, Galore Mag, Making Manhattan
Larsen Thompson Facts
- She has received formal training since the age of 9 in different styles of dancing like hip-hop, ballet, jazz, tap, and contemporary.
- She has created a name for herself in the industry by being a backup dancer for The Voice, X Factor, America’s Got Talent, Fresh Beat Band, and Shake It Up.
- At the 2013 Industry Voice Awards, she was included in the top ten prodigies of the year.
- As a dancer, Larsen has been a part of the lilBEASTS dance crew and the Suga N Spice dance crew.
- She has performed as a backup dancer for Christina Aguilera and Pitbull at the Kids Teen Choice Awards and for Flo Rida at the Radio Disney Music Awards.
- Larsen has also featured in the official music videos of stars like Katy Perry (Oblivia), Borns (American Money), Sia (The Greatest), Silento (Watch Me Whip), and Eden (The Weekend).
- She has been a backup dancer at Janet Jackson’s Unbreakable tour while she performed in Southern California.
- Her first magazine cover appearance was with Neo2 which was followed by Indie and Factice fashion magazines.
- Her modeling career started at the age of 9 when she did a commercial for Target and got asked to do their print campaign as well.
- She is a good friend of fellow dancer Taylor Hatala and the duo have appeared in several dance videos on YouTube, which have gone viral. Her dance videos on Beyonce’s Who run the world and Big Sean’s I don’t [email protected]#k with you in which she collaborates with Hatala have received wild acclaim.
- Visit her official website @ larsenthompson.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Larsen Thompson / Instagram