|Mark Thomas (Musical.ly Star) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 2001|
Mark Christopher Thomas
Stewartstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Mark Thomas is homeschooled.
Musical.ly Star, Entrepreneur, Designer, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Mullaney Christine Thomas (Older Sister) (Singer, Instagram Star)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mark Thomas has largely remained silent about his personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Defined jawline
- Lean body structure
Mark Thomas hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His cute, witty, and expressive videos on YouTube and Musical.ly.
- His cover songs Selfie and Mistletoe, in 2016 which received a positive review and increased his popularity on social media. He has more than 5 million fans on Musical.ly, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, and more than 600 followers on Twitter.
- Collaborating on musical.ly videos with other social stars such as Loren Gray, Zach Clayton, Nathan Triska and Jackson Krecioch.
- Featuring in Kelianne Stankus’s Musical.ly titled I thought I recognized her.
As a Singer
Mark Thomas released his first EP titled Down For a While in 2017.
Mark Thomas hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Mark Thomas is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Mark’s workout routine and diet plans are not known.
Mark Thomas Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Dishes – Alfredo noodles, Caesar salad
Mark Thomas Facts
- By 14 years of age, he was an internet sensation.
- He is a good friend of the fellow social media star, Jacob Sartorius.
- Mark wanted to be an author in his younger days.
- He used to live on a farm when he was young.
- His air max shoe design was chosen to become a product of Nike in 2017.
- Check out his official merchandise website @ markthomas.merchnow.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Mark Thomas / Instagram