|Tana Ramsay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1974|
Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson
Croydon, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Tana attended a nursery school in London but when her family moved to Dulwich, she joined the prep school in Cranbrook, Kent, and then the Battle Abbey School in East Sussex.
After a few years, the family moved back to London where she took her A-levels at Holland Park. After turning 16, she did her Montessori training.
Author, TV Broadcaster, Entrepreneur
- Father – Chris Hutcheson
- Mother – Greta Hutcheson (She ran the family farm.)
- Siblings – Adam Hutcheson (Brother), Victoria Hutcheson (Sister), Chris Hutcheson (Brother), Orlanda Butland (Sister).
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tana Ramsay has dated –
- Gordon Ramsay (1994-Present) – Tana started dating celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay in 1994. She was just 18 years old and was working nights and weekends at Le Pont de la Tour when they met. They got married on December 21, 1996, in London. They have 4 children – Megan Jane Ramsay (b. May 1998), twins Holly Anna Ramsay and Jack Scott Ramsay (b. 2000) and Mathilda Elizabeth Ramsay (b. 2002). On June 13, 2016, Tana had a miscarriage.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long face with high cheekbones
- Straight Nose
- Soft-spoken voice
Tana Ramsay has been featured in Gordon’s Taste of Christmas TV campaign along with her children.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the ITV show Dancing on Ice with professional skater Stuart Widdall in 2010. They did not last beyond the 4th week and got eliminated.
- Writing several family-based cookbooks – Family Kitchen: Simple and Delicious Recipes for Every Family (2006), Tana Ramsay’s Real Family Food (2007), Home Made: Good, Honest Food Made Easy (2008), Real Family Food: Delicious Recipes for Everyday Occasions (2009), Tana’s Kitchen Secrets (2010), and I Love to Bake (2011).
- Being one of the presenters on the Food show Market Kitchen which is a cookery programme, created by Optomen. Tana presented in the 1st series from a customized kitchen in Borough Market.
- Appearing in the American version of cooking show MasterChef, co-hosted by her husband, Gordon Ramsay in 2014.
- Featuring in her daughter’s show Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch on CBBC since 2015.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2000, she made her first TV show appearance on the TV series Gordon Ramsay: Beyond Boiling Point as herself.
Tana Ramsay is a fitness conscious person. She participates in marathons and triathlons which requires a lot of training. Each morning, she either goes for a 50 km cycle ride or runs for 5 km before settling down to breakfast with the family.
Apart from that, she works out in the gym. While in Los Angeles, she works out at Soul Cycle gym in Brentwood. She is not particularly strict about her diet and often treats herself to pizzas after an intense workout.
Tana Ramsay Favorite Things
- Holiday Destination – USA
- Drink – Gin and tonic
Source – Secure.tesco, Telegraph
Tana Ramsay Facts
- She is a Montessori-trained former schoolteacher.
- She has a London-based beauty parlor called All About The Girl.
- Tana grew up in a farmhouse in Kent.
- When she was 16 years old, her family moved to London.
- Epsom bath salt is her secret ingredient in easing tired muscles.
- She didn’t like Gordon when she first met him.
- Visit her official beauty website @ www.allaboutthegirl.info and follow on Twitter.
- Follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tana Ramsay / Instagram