Annoyed with those dark puffy eyes? Dark spots under eyes can be really annoying when it comes to aging. There can be several other factors of those pesky dark spots, or may be as simple as fatigue and allergies. But these can also come from other factors from stress to lack of sleep, hormonal changes, genetics, pigment irregularities and a disturbed lifestyle. Luckily, dark spots aren’t a huge medical concern and just require a simple home remedies to fix. But if not treated on time, they will dull your overall appearance, Here are 5 easy and doable hoe remedies to help you get rid of dark circles under your eyes!
Cucumber is great for dark spots and can work wonders as they contain antioxidants. Antioxidants are believed to help reduce irritation. They also have skin lightening effects. They work really well when they are chilled.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Put the slices onto the eye for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it with water.
- Repeat twice daily for about 2 weeks.
You can also mix equal amount of cucumber juice and lemon juice. use a cotton ball to apply the mixture under eyes.
Using cold milk regular for dark spot treatment will also decrease the appearance of dark circles and also soothes your skin around eyes. Chilled milk can help eliminate your under eye problems!
- Dip a cotton swan in some cold milk some milk.
- Dab it under the eyes for about 10 minutes.
- Then wash it off with regular water.
- Continue doing this for about 6 weeks for visible effects.
Another effective home remedy to get rid of dark spots is orange juice. The most easiest thing you can do is simply increase your vitamin C intake through oranges. This will let the dark spots go away gradually and naturally. You can also:
- Mix some orange juice with a few drops of glycerin
- Apply this mixture on the skin around eyes, over the dark circles.
- Not only will it lighten the dark circles, it will also give a natural glow to your skin around eyes.
Almond oil is another great naturally remedy for dark spots. Almond oil is rich in vitamin K and also anti-inflammatory. So, the dark spots and puffiness around the eyes can’t help but disappear!
- Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil on the dark circles.
- Gently massage the oil into the skin.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water the nest morning.
- Continue this treatment daily until the dark circles go away.
Castor oil is known to clear marks, scars, including dark spots! Mix some castor oil with milk and apply it under eye. You can also apply the oil by itself to the under eyes in circular motions. Continue using it. Your dark spots will surely fade with this remedy.