Brookie, Punk / Punkin’, Mauer
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – John D’Orsay (Brother) (Rock band guitarist, Web Developer)
Brooke D’Orsay is managed by The Kohner Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke D’Orsay has dated –
- Greg Coolidge – In August 2012, Brooke revealed that she was going out with writer and producer Greg Coolidge. She has overall remained silent about her love life, which has left her relationship with Coolidge open to speculation. In the early months of 2016, they were reported to have moved in together. However, since December 2015, Coolidge has been posting updates on his social media account about spending time with Jill Scheid. And, by the summer of 2016, it had become clear that he was going out with Scheid.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Huguenot ancestry.
- Broad smile
- Green eyes
- Brooke D’Orsay played the Nestea Girl in the popular Nestea Plunge TV commercial.
- She has also been featured in a TV advert for Toyota Avalon.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Paige Collins in the medical drama series, Royal Pains.
- Having played the role of Kate in the popular comedy-drama series, Two and a Half Men.
- Having made guest appearances on the popular comedy shows such as The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
In 2001, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Why Can’t I Be a Movie Star?
First TV Show
In 2002, Brooke D’Orsay made her TV show debut in All in the Family episode of the medical drama series, Doc.
Brooke relies on her disciplined and regular workout regime to keep herself fit. She is so particular about her workouts that she has set up a gym at her home, which ensures that she doesn’t miss out even when she is busy with work.
She has enlisted the help of George Vafiades, who is the co-founder of New York City-based As One fitness studio, to create an effective home workout. The workout focuses on the whole body but the main focus is on strengthening and toning lower body muscles.
Brooke D’Orsay Favorite Things
- Scene From “Miss Christmas” – The one with the Yorkshire terrier.
- Christmas Movie – A Christmas Story
Source – Harlton Empire
Brooke D’Orsay Facts
- She started participating in competitive gymnastics at the age of 5 and continued competing in such events till the age of 17.
- She got her first gig in a TV commercial due to her ability to execute flawless backflips.
- Brooke has been a member of the acclaimed comedy troupe, Trailervision.
- She has also worked as a dancer with the hip-hop troupe, Rise.
- Brooke is not active on any social media site.
Featured Image by Hallmark Channel / YouTube