Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Bella Barone
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mikey Barone has dated
- Taylor Alesia – Mikey was reportedly in a relationship with fellow social media star Taylor Alesia in the past. The pictures of them hanging out together were often posted on their respective social media accounts. She was even spotted in a picture posted by Mikey’s mother on her Instagram account. However, their relationship lasted only a couple of months. Their breakup seemed to have been messy as they have taken indirect shots at each other on multiple occasions.
- Maggie Lindemann (2016) – Mikey was linked with singer and songwriter, Maggie Lindemann in June 2016 after they were spotted kissing in a picture posted on her Snapchat account. She later posted another picture in which she seemed to snuggle in bed with him.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But he tends to go for different hair dyes such as ‘Platinum Blonde’ and ‘Auburn’.
- Boyish good looks
- Defined jawline
Mikey Barone has monetized his social media popularity by promoting many products and brands through his online activity.
Best Known For
- His strong presence and popularity on various social media platforms including Instagram, where he has over 600,000 followers. He also has over 350,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Having participated in a number of high profile social media events such as the Good Times Tour, Vidcon, and PressPlay Tour.
Mikey Barone wasn’t cast in a theatrical film until December 2017.
First TV Show
He is yet to make an appearance on any TV show.
His workout routine and diet plans are unknown.
Mikey Barone Favorite Things
Mikey Barone Facts
- He started the second leg of his social media journey in 2015. His Twitter account was created in the summer while his YouTube channel was created towards the end of the year.
- He had initially tasted fame with his work on Vine but eventually deleted the app. He then started getting a lot of attention on YouNow and his burgeoning fame compelled him to give other social media platforms a try.
- He decided to make a career in social media after watching internet personality Cameron Dallas in the comedy-drama movie, Expelled.
- Follow him on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Mikey Barone / Instagram