PRODUCT REVIEW: Modern Man V3 Testosterone Booster.
A testosterone booster that can help you burn fat? According to the producers of Modern Man v3, this is exactly what this supplement will do for you.
In this Modern Man v3 review, we’ll look into the effectiveness of this “anabolic weight loss supplement & lean muscle builder,” which claims to help you:
- Boost focus
- Increase energy
- Have an alpha drive
Featuring ingredients like Ashwagandha, Cocoabuterol, and Coleus Forskholii. It’s clear Modern Man v3 uses some heavyweights and well-known men’s health enhancers in its formula.
But are the dosages right? And can this T booster actually help you get stronger and lose weight, in a safe way? We’ll find that out, and more, in this Modern Man v3 review…
Pros and Cons
In case you don’t want to trawl through the full review, we find Modern Man v3 to be an okay fat burner and testosterone booster. Whatever you want to call it.
The caffeine can curb your appetite a bit, and maybe even help speed up your metabolism slightly.
The testosterone boosting department is disappointing though; it lacks some of our favorite ingredients that are shown to promote men’s health.
All in all, it’s not a bad product, but we’ve definitely seen better!
- Reasonable formula with some great ingredients like Ashwagandha
- Might help you with libido and energy levels
- Dosages are too light, which hurts this supplement’s effectiveness
- Missing vitamin D, zinc, boron, and other key T-boosters
- Some people may not tolerate 150mg of caffeine per serving very well
- A bit pricey for what it offers
- KSM-66 means it is not vegan-friendly
The company that produces this supplement is called Modern Man Products.
You’ll see their testosterone booster being sold mostly on 3rd party sites like Amazon. While this is a great policy for bargain hunters, we prefer buying directly from the manufacturer.
This is the only way you can be sure you’re getting a legit supplement that was recently produced.
Modern Man v3 claims it will help you:
- “Unlock your alpha drive” – Boosting focus, motivation, and energy
- Preserve muscle while burning fat – Achieve lean muscle without suffering catabolism
- Naturally support T levels – using all natural ingredients, the producers say that you can use it for extended periods of time.
The makers of Modern Man v3 are eager to repeat that this product is not a steroid. And that it only supports your body’s natural testosterone production.
But pretty much everyone knows by this point that testosterone boosters are nothing like steroids. For one, T boosters are completely legal – steroids are not.
The first thing we noticed with Modern Man v3 is that it has no proprietary blends. Great!
For those unfamiliar with the term, proprietary blends are mixtures of ingredients put as one single name on the label, such as Matrix-XTest or AndroBlend2. So what’s the issue with these?
The issue is, you can only see the total dosage of the blend, but can only guess how much of each ingredient is inside.
We don’t support this kind of trickery. When you see a supplement that hides critical dosage facts from you, it’s best to avoid it.
So again, it’s great to see Modern Man v3’s formula being fully transparent. Let’s check its ingredients:
A CNS stimulant that boosts focus and alertness.
We like caffeine, as long as it’s delivered in reasonable doses. Too much caffeine causes anxiety, heart palpitations, and other symptoms. Especially if you’re intolerant. Too little caffeine, well, you won’t feel anything. Modern Man v3 has 150mg of caffeine, which we feel is an okay dosage. (2)
An understudied ingredient, it doesn’t seem to help with anything much.
Cocoabuterol is a patented ingredient. Rumors around the internet have it that this ingredient works as a thermogenic. It’s apparently supposed to boost your mood and fat loss. However, until we have reputable human evidence confirming these rumors, we’ll suggest other, better fat burning ingredients.
Not enough evidence to be considered a serious ingredient in a testosterone booster.
You won’t see this kind of ingredient in T boosters often. It’s related to Theacrine in a way, which is a compound that’s often compared with caffeine due to its supposed energy-boosting benefits. While it’s not one of our favorite T-boosting (or fat burning) ingredients, there’s not enough research to confirm how effective it is. (3)
Adaptogen that increases your resistance to stress and fatigue.
This is a great inclusion. Ashwagandha is one of our top ingredients for a testosterone booster. Not only can it support your masculine hormone but it also makes you more mentally robust. The recommended Ashwagandha dosage is between 300-500, according to Examine. Modern Man v3 only has 100mg of this ingredient. (1)
Thought to help with fat loss in certain groups of people.
This is an ingredient that we’re more used to seeing in fat burners. But since this is marketed as both a testosterone booster and weight loss product, it’s only fair to say that this isn’t the worst inclusion in this product’s formula!
Boosts libido and may help with erections.
You may also know it as Longjack. This is a relatively common ingredient in T boosters. It’s a flowering plant extract that is originally from Indonesia. It can be of help for enhancing your performance in the bedroom, but not much more than that! (4)
While Modern Man v3 is certainly not a bad formula, it does miss some of our top-rated testosterone boosting ingredients.
Here are the key ingredients we’re missing from Modern Man v3.
- Luteolin – Acts as an aromatase inhibitor, reducing the conversion of testosterone to the female hormone, estrogen. It’s also shown to boost GABA in the brain, which in turn relaxes you from stress. (5)
- Vitamin D – Probably the most important natural test booster, it’s shown to help with everything from bone health, hormone regulation, to mental & cognitive well being. (6)
- Boron and Zinc – Two trace minerals that are known to increase testosterone in men, as well as protecting the male hormone from the negative impacts of stress. (7, 8)
Also, black pepper extract would really round this formula off. As it’s used to enhance the bioavailability of other ingredients, black pepper extract is a must in any test booster. (9)
How to Take (Dosage)
You should take two capsules of Modern Man v3 per day. One when you wake up and another in the afternoon, if possible. With 60 caps in the bottle, Modern Man v3 will last you a full month.
Never take more than what’s suggested on the label! In the case of Modern Man v3, the label says to not take more than 4 caps within 24 hours. Obviously the side effects can be real!
Modern Man v3 Side Effects
Modern Man v3 is a relatively safe formula. With the exception of caffeine, it doesn’t have anything that is known to lead to side effects. If you’re otherwise healthy, you shouldn’t worry much about any side effects with this product.
That said, we always suggest reading the label for yourself. Check if the dosages are right for you. For example, if you don’t usually tolerate caffeine very well, then even the 150mg that are in Modern Man v3 could be too much for you.
Always approach any supplement you take with care. That’s the best way to get the most out of it, while avoiding the worst of it!
You can see our top-rated testosterone booster here.
Price And Value For Money?
The price of Modern Man v3 depends on where you buy it. Right now it’s available on Amazon where you can get it for around $39.99 per bottle.
It’s a decent value for money; the product is safe and the formula is put together reasonably well. While it doesn’t make it on our list of the top 3 test boosters, it’s not a terrible choice either.
Conclusion on Modern Man v3 Review
So that concludes our Modern Man v3 review.
While we’ve seen better test boosters in our time reviewing hundreds of them. It could be a solid choice for anyone looking to boost their libido and perhaps increase focus in the gym a little.
To summarize, here are the key points you should know about Modern Man v3:
- Safe formula
- The dosages of some ingredients are too light, making them ineffective
- Might help increase the metabolism a bit
- Supports libido
- Missing vitamin D, zinc, luteolin, boron, and other top-rated testosterone boosting ingredients
The question you may be asking is, “can it compete with the best testosterone boosters on the market right now?” And the answer is no.
The issue is that this isn’t just a testosterone booster. The formula is a hybrid between male support and weight loss supplement.
It would be much more effective if it focused on just one of these areas. This would give it a chance on making it on our current top 3 testosterone booster list for this year!
- Ashwagandha. (source)
- The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. (source)
- Methylliberine. (source)
- Eurycoma Longifolia Jack. (source)
- Investigation of the anxiolytic effects of luteolin, a lemon balm flavonoid in the male Sprague-Dawley rat. (source)
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. (source)
- Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. (source)
- The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc. (source)
- Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. (source)